What is an INFJ?
Out of the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types, INFJ type is most rare. These unique snowflakes of the personality spectrum make up less than 1% of the population. This leads many INFJs to feel misunderstood.
Common INFJ traits:
- Feel the need to make a difference in the world
- Very good at reading between the lines
- Friendly and personable, but also introverted
- Intensely introspective, INFJs tend to overthink
- Prone to burnout and overwhelm because they put others first
- Empathetic and compassionate
A New Place For INFJs
It can be lonely being the rarest personality type in the world – but it doesn’t have to be. Join our community, and feel connected to other INFJs who get you.
If you’re interested in connecting with other INFJs from around the world, join Introvert Spring’s private INFJ forum. We are truly a buzzing community! You’ll gain access to unique and 100% private discussions, INFJ blog posts, member events, and videos.